Help Keep Us STANDING STRONG!
Consider supporting a great Mission with a solid Vision!
Mom’s Closet Resource Center
We need 100 – $50.00 monthly donors and 600 – $25.00 monthly donors.
This will help us build a strong financial foundation that our moms can stand on for many years to come.
Our new address is: 11921 Brinley Avenue, Suite 101, Louisville, KY 40243
Take a moment to learn a little about Mom’s Closet Resource Center
You can enroll any time to choose Mom’s Closet for your Kroger Community Rewards Program. That means that when you shop and swipe your Kroger card, we get a portion of your purchases. Better yet, you WILL NOT LOSE your Kroger points or rewards for gas or groceries when you sign up. Last quarter we had 22 families enrolled, and received a check for $177.88. In order to enroll, you need to sign up at Krogercommunityrewards.com and list Mom’s Closet as your Community Awards Program. Please join us! Click on title above for detailed instructions.read more
We are excited about the upcoming Holiday Season and plans for Mom's Closet in 2018! Keep checking back for more information! And don't forget to visit our Facebook Page for all of our updates and happenings!read more
106 Watterson Trail
Louisville, KY 40243, USA
Choose Mom’s Closet Resource Center as your recipient and a portion of every purchase will go to support us.
Remember, you WILL NOT LOSE your Kroger points or rewards for gas or groceries by signing up. In order to enroll, you need to sign up with Mom’s Closet as your Community Awards Program.
SIMPLE STEPS TO SIGN UP:
1. Go to Krogercommunityrewards.com.
2. Have your Kroger Plus Card number handy, if you use your phone number simply call 800-576-4377 choose option 4 and they will give you your Kroger Plus Card number.
3. Once you are at the website click on “Sign Up Today”
4. You will have to give your email address and create a password. An email will be sent to you.
5. Click on “My Account”, use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
6. Click on “Edit Kroger Community Rewards information” and input YOUR Kroger Plus Card number
7. You will be asked for your organizations NPO #, which is ST357
It is that easy! Every time you swipe your Kroger Plus card Mom’s Closet receives a percentage from your purchase. You have nothing to lose and it helps us tremendously. Let us know if you have any questions or need some help signing up.